Da Vinci International School has the following vacancy:
Early Years Assistant Teacher/Nursery Nurse (Kinderverzorgster) for for an immediate start. The candidate will have outstanding Early Years experience and be an enthusiastic and engaging professional. This position is for an initial period of three months with the possibility to extend by mutual consent.
To work alongside the Class Teachers to care for the daily needs of children within the 2½ - 4 year old age range. Responsibilities include helping to plan and present lessons and activities in accordance with the IEYC. The successful candidate will have a small group of Key Children and will maintain all records and keep up to date observations. They will work closely with all other members of the team, to provide an outstanding learning environment. They will liaise and build strong links with parents, in order to promote our ‘Parent Teacher Partnership’.
Candidates should have the following qualities:
- good interpersonal and organisational skills
- flexible team player
- sense of humour
- up-to-date ICT skills
- ability to work independently
All candidates should:
- be a qualified Assistant Teacher/Nursery Nurse (Kinderverzorgster)
- be fluent in English
- be able to assist in the Early Years age range (2½ - 4 years old)
- have experience in this role
- be eligible to live and work in the EU
Da Vinci International School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Candidates must be willing to undergo child protection screening, including background checks with past employers and the Criminal Records Bureau.
All applications should be written in English and include the following information:
- a covering letter stating any subject specialism(s)
- a current CV with the contact details of two referees
- a recent photograph