Da Vinci International School has the following tentative vacancy: full-time Primary Class Teacher
We are currently seeking a full time teacher to join our Primary Department: starting date 27th August 2018.
Candidates should have the following qualities:
- good interpersonal and organisational skills
- flexible team player
- sense of humour
- up-to-date ICT skills
- ability to work independently
All candidates should:
- have Qualified Teacher Status (B.Ed. or PGCE or equivalent for primary education)
- be fluent in English
- be able to teach across the Primary age range
- have at least 2 years experience
- be eligible to live and work in the EU
Candidates who have experience with children requiring learning support are encouraged to apply.
Da Vinci International School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Candidates must be willing to undergo child protection screening, including background checks with past employers and the Criminal Records Bureau.
All applications should be written in English and include the following information:
- a covering letter stating any subject specialism(s)
- a current CV with the contact details of two referees, one of which much be your current employer.
- a recent photograph