Da Vinci International School has the following vacancy:
Middle School Teacher of English
We are currently seeking a part time teacher of English (mornings only: Monday through to Friday) to join our Middle School Section to cover a short term illness for an immediate start.
Candidates should have the following qualities:
- good interpersonal and organisational skills
- flexible team player
- sense of humour
- up-to-date ICT skills
- ability to work independently
All candidates must:
- have Qualified Teacher Status (B.Ed. or PGCE or equivalent)
- be a native speaker of English
- be able to teach students aged 10 to 14
- have at least 2 years relevant teaching experience
- be eligible to live and work in the EU
Da Vinci International School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Candidates must be willing to undergo child protection screening, including background checks with past employers and the Criminal Records Bureau.
All applications should be written in English and include the following information:
- a covering letter stating any subject specialism(s)
- a current CV with the contact details of two referees, one of which much be your current employer.
- a recent photograph