We are seeking the following teachers to join our dedicated and committed teaching faculty:
Teaching positions- starting from 25/08/2022
- Business Management: IB Diploma - Part-time 20%
- full time PYP teachers for our Primary section with a minimum of 2 years full time teaching experience
- part time/full time language teachers (Dutch and/or French) across the whole school
- 10 month contracts, renewable by mutual agreement
Candidates should have the following qualities:
- good interpersonal and organisational skills
- flexible team player
- sense of humour
- up-to-date ICT skills
- ability to work independently
All candidates should:
- have Qualified Teacher Status (B.Ed. or PGCE or equivalent)
- be fluent in English
- be able to teach in the PYP and/or MYP age range
- be eligible to live and work in the EU
- be willing to work collaboratively and plan across the curriculum to meet the needs of all learners is essential as is the desire to work closely with parents and to support school events.
Da Vinci International School is a non-selective school with an inclusive admissions policy. Children of all academic abilities are stretched, challenged and supported throughout all sections of the school. Pastoral care is also an important part of school life and all staff are expected to support, advise and guide children in their roles as class teacher or form tutor.
Our school enjoys modern well-resourced classrooms, small class sizes, outstanding academic results and excellent facilities. The international dimension of our school provides a very stimulating, vibrant and warm atmosphere in which to work. Situated within the city of Antwerp, the school is easy to reach by both public transport and car.
Da Vinci International School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Candidates must be willing to undergo child protection screening, including background checks with past employers and the Criminal Records Bureau.
All applications should be written in English and include the following information:
- a covering letter stating any subject specialism(s)
- a CV with the contact details of two referees (one must be your latest employer)
- a recent photograph
Please note that we will only contact short listed candidates.