The Da Vinci Parent Teacher Association (PTA) is an organisation made up of parents and staff working closely together to enrich the school experience for all students.
We look at our board and it makes us excited to see the passion and vision our parents and teachers have for our sweet school!
If you are a returning or a new parent, we hope that you (continue to) support our school and all our children.
The challenge we have set for all parents is: get involved!
- If you have any ideas or suggestions, please bring it to any of our board members
- Be a volunteer during the year 2019/2020 at one of our many planned events
- Become a Homeroom parent
- Join us for a coffee at our coffee mornings on Wednesdays
And who knows, you too might enjoy being a member of our DVIS PTA!
The PTA aims to enrich the school experience for all children through raising awareness about Da Vinci within the community; organising fundraising activities to provide ‘extras’ to supplement the students’ educational experience and also through supporting the school staff to uphold the community spirit and pride in our school. The activities and events organised by the PTA also have an underlying aim of promoting good citizenship throughout all sections of the school.
- Helping to organise school events
- Fundraising to provide “extras” to supplement the students’ overall educational experience
- Organising events to enhance community spirit and school pride
- Providing opportunities for families to meet together through participating in our on-going initiatives
- Working closely alongside staff to maintain and build upon the school’s good reputation within the community
Becoming a member does not mean that you have to spend every day at the school.
It means that you lend your support in the fun activities we put on the throughout the year, such as:
- Our monthly Hot Lunches
- Bingo Night
- Parents Social Evening
- Movie Nights
- Dance Nights
- Valentine’s Day
- Easter Egg Hunt
- International Summer Fair and many more!
The PTA meets once a month – more often when organising events.
When: Follow our DVPTA Facebook page! Here we communicate when the next meeting will be held and where. These are open meetings, so all current parents are welcome to join!
Parents are invited to join the PTA committee on a bi-annual basis; officers and members hold their positions for two-year terms. New members and office holders will be nominated and voted by the current PTA members.
- Thom Morrell
- Milos Sitarica
- Diane Stow
- Iga Zajacz
- Amy Lane
- Holly Jones
We look forward to meeting and seeing you.
Please, feel free to contact us if you have any questions or suggestions.
We would love to hear what you think!
Thank you so much for helping to ensure our PTA continues to provide events and activities that truly create memorable moments at Da Vinci International School!